Thursday, July 17, 2008

Andrew Candy

Andrew decided he needed to try out the Bumbo seat at Heather's shower. He looked so cute in it and seemed to like the vantage point of looking out instead of up from the floor. So I got on Freecycle to see if anyone had one they weren't using anymore and some generous person offered us this!
Now if we could get him to stop slurping on his bib and hand while we are feeding him sitting up in this, things will be pretty good!

Cutie-patootie
I have trimmed his hair since this next pic. Everyone, okay, a couple of people, had suggested that I cut his hair. WHAT?!!? CUT HIS HAIR!!!? He actually had hair when he was born and I wasn't ready to say good bye to it yet. Well, I have finally cut it, but here we have:

Hitler Hair
If Hitler had been the 4th stooge.

1 comments:

Nora Mair said...

Man, is he cute! His eyes are yummy.