I've been trying everything to get Andrew to laugh lately. He gives me the cursory toothless grin most of the time. So I was just feeding him and he's all over the place, not staying focused on the task at hand, and then this.
Me: Andrew! (clap my hands to get his attention)
Andrew: baby giggles (smiles)
Me: Are you kidding me? (thinking to myself, his first laugh is AT ME!!!)
Andrew: more baby giggles
Me: Oh boy, I'm in for it.
So now instead of eating this whole time he's watching me type. Can you say, "we've reached the curious stage"?
I have a ton of pictures to post, but can't get around to it as he sleeps in the office and he's sleeping A LOT.
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Andrew's first laugh
Posted by amylouwhosews at 5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Isn't it fun when the personality starts to shine through? Such a cute story - he'll love it later:)
Post a Comment