Tuesday, July 15, 2008

summer fun

We are back at the pool this summer. Alison is loving it as much as ever. Andrew enjoys his poolside naps. He doesn't like the cold water so much. Every time I get his feet wet it is answered with a very annoyed cry - something along the lines of "Moooom, what are YOU doing!??!".
She's standing on top of a spigot that sprays water up in the air. I wish I had the shot right after this when she took her foot off and got sprayed in the face! It was pretty funny.
Alison is a flip-flop thief. If your's are missing, she has probably managed to take them. She is fearless and merciless. She sees an unworn pair (no matter where we are - or for that matter whose they are) and they will be on her feet in seconds. Here she is sporting mine.
She loves to "help" with the garden. This mainly involves spraying water, dumping water, playing with water, oh yeah, and eating the tomatoes.

1 comments:

rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.