Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Andrew stealing, Alison singing

Andrew loves to eat. Everything. I have to be careful because not everything agrees with him just yet. I keep forgetting that - he's only 8 months old after all. The other day Alison was eating her leftover pizza and he kept coming up behind her, pulling himself up and then trying to reach it. She was in the way so he came around to the other side. He was on a mission!! So here he is and I got Alison singing a song too - just because she loves to sing and I wanted to get it on video. More of her singing to come, I'm sure. Oh, and don't mind her taking a snack break mid-song. She just couldn't wait.

3 comments:

buttercup said...

Success!!

I love that when you asked Alison to sing a song her first pick was "I am a Child of God" What a great mommy you are!

Helen said...

So cute!

allyn said...

encore! she is so good with the entire song,even.