Monday, October 06, 2008

practice

I took Andrew outside today to practice with my camera. I got some good shots, but halfway through realized I was overexposing them with my aperature setting. So now, he just has an angelic glow.



Here I fixed the setting. But you can also see the evidence of that tooth that came through today. I was wondering why he was drooling all over the place!

4 comments:

Helen said...

So sweet.

Kass said...

I can't believe I haven't even seen this gorgeous boy yet. Keep the picts coming!

Jenny said...

Cute, cute, cute. Great seeing you last weekend!!! Thanks, Amy. ...You'll have to check out our blog when you get a chance...too funny:)

Lora Bonham said...

Amy. It's been so long. I saw your brother at Costco a few months ago. Kendi told me about your cute blogs and I must tell you I think I'm going to be a regular on that adorable crafty blog of yours. How do you do it all???? Our blog is http://bonham6.blogspot.com Come see us sometime!
Lora Bonham