Monday, November 10, 2008

just some leafy fall pictures







because the sun was too bright - this is what their faces looked like when they looked at me.



We went to the Marine Corps Birthday Ball on Saturday night. It was really nice and MUCH better than last year's. We actually ate at 7, instead of 10:30. Thanks to Karen for lending me her dress!



I took this picture of Alison the day after Halloween. I think this is the post-sugar coma look. We were 'sweeping' leaves off the deck. That or playing in them. One of the two.


These two really have a good time playing together. This makes me very happy. I think it makes Alison happy too.

It's really funny how they light up when the other one comes in the room. If Alison is in her room 'napping' or in the morning before she's up, Andrew will crawl to her bedroom door and push it open. I have to be careful he doesn't wake her up! She's always asking where he is too. "Did you put Andrew to bed?" "Where's Andrew?" I took her grocery shopping with me this morning and we left him home with Nick and she was confused she was not going to have her back seat buddy by her side.

These next two pictures crack me up. I got a new storage bin that isn't as tall as the other one. Andrew was going after something at the bottom and was pulling off quite the balancing act.


And yes, he did end up falling in.

9 comments:

buttercup said...

I LOVE the 2nd phot with just Alison. Her sweater and skirt are so cute. That photo could go in a clothing catalog! So cute!

Julie said...

I'm glad you had a good time this year! Your kids are the cutest (of course that's with the understanding that mine are too :)) Humm, is that a smiley face within parentheses or a double chin?

Kass said...

I love the pict of Alison in front of the fence. It is so beautiful and artistic!

How cool you get to go to balls still. It has been years since I danced with my hubby. We've got to find ourselves a ball somewhere ;)

Cute Andrew. You are going to have the funnest picts for him to remember growing up.

Love ya!

Angie & Willy said...

beautiful fall pics! even the squinty face ones :) your kids are adorable! i love andrew's legs up in the air as he hung over the edge of the toy bucket LOL.

allyn said...

you and nick look dashing and as usual, the kiddies are adorable.

Debbie said...

Great picture of the two of you!

Megan Young said...

i love alison's little outfit...did you make the skirt? your kids are so cute.

Shannon said...

such cute photos!!! love them! i love autumn soooooo much and am in crisis that the leaves are already falling. :(

Ellis Family said...

Love the pic of Alison and I agree with Buttercup - could be in a catalog! Love your pic and it's so nice to see you once in a while! Love the purple drees - it's my FAV color!