Sunday, November 30, 2008

Recent events

We took a little road trip on Friday down to Richmond to see Mike and Jenny, partly so I could give Jenny her new bag. I thought it would be fun to take pictures of everyone in the car.

Andrew was sitting right behind me, so it was hard to actually take a picture of him since I'm not a contortionist.

Alison looks thrilled doesn't she? Gone are the days of spontaneous naps in the car.

Nick was making all sorts of faces for me - but I caught this one while he was being normal. Except I just noticed, why is he looking down and not forward with his EYES ON THE ROAD?

That is Jenny's sweet mother-in-law holding Andrew. And of course cute Jenny and cute Aaron on the right.


And on an unrelated note. . .

After bath snuggling with Daddy. This has become a ritual and Alison, in particular, gets upset when we threaten to skip it.

You have to be careful about lying on the floor. The minute you do Andrew is on you and crawling all over. I think he likes seeing us at his level, instead of staring at our kneecaps all day. Speaking of eye-level, he's also standing on his own. AND, I have reports from daddy and grandma Jan that he's taken a step. Oh boy!

l-r 1. scrumptious 2.kissable 3. terminally cute

I especially like #2, because this is how I see him most - pulling up on my legs and smiling up at me. Awwwhh.

2 comments:

buttercup said...

your kids are so darling. I hated when the kids stopped napping in the car. It makes road trips more difficult.

Moore Family said...

I can't believe he is about to walk......whoa slow down!

Your kids are still so darling!