Friday, February 06, 2009

i'm walking!!

here's the proof.



And aren't those legwarmers delicious!? Okay, so I think Andrew has it figured out that he gets to stay up later than Alison. We put her to bed and then he becomes this amazingly happy funny adventurous little guy. It's like he looks forward to it. Tonight we kissed Alison good night and he said "nigh nigh" without prompting. And then he was giddy-smiley. Like he knew, "hey I got you guys ALL TO MYSELF". That's when I get the best video of him.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! congratulations :)

Rheannan said...

yay! he is finally walking!
and i love the leg warmers! :)

Kim said...

What a cutie! I cannot believe he is already one! I totally remember when you just barely had him.

"The days are long but the years are short ..."

Megan Young said...

Love the warmers. But most of all I love that husky grunt.