I've been so busy taking care of sick kids and updating my other blog (to keep me motivated and productive) that I've neglected pictures of the kids. Plus we just aren't outside as much and I hate indoor pictures - the light it usually terrible. But here are some fun ones of late.
The reason why I have so few pictures of them together. He was just unhappy - and still sick. He's doing much better today. Alison just couldn't look up because the sun was too bright.
Enjoying his new big-boy car seat!

Enjoying his new big-boy car seat!

Andrew is no longer crawling. He is a full-time walker and it makes me kind of sad. This has happened in two short weeks and I barely noticed. I will miss seeing his waggley crawling bum down the hallway. I hope I got a video of that. He cruises around the house all the time now.
3 comments:
too cute!
Love the pictures Amy! I've never mentioned this but Andrew resembles my nephew to me. It's kind of weird. Maybe it's just because they are the same age, not sure but there is something about their look to me???
I hope the kids are getting better. The girls & I have been under the weather all weekend...it's a bumber.
How fun! I keep wondering when Addi will stand up & walk. Not to compare, but Michael was walking at exactly 9 mos. & Addison seems to have no care in the world! She's so funny & quick on her hands & knees & if she really wants to get somewhere she plops down on her tummy & really gets moving with her army crawl!
Post a Comment