I had some great light the other day and was able to snap a few great shots of my little guy. Is this really the face that only a mother could love? Or are you smitten too? (and why do people keep asking how old my baby girl is??)
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
An Andrew Fix
Posted by amylouwhosews at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Andrew is quite the handsome little BOY! I don't think he looks girly at all. People are often strange when it comes to babies and gender.
My little Addison is a very pretty little girl. Yet even with pierced ears and all dressed in pink with a bow on her cute little head, I still get morons saying how cute my little boy is! HELLO, do they not see the bow & pink duds? Or do they miss that & still think I'm some kind of redneck piercing my "boy's" ears...come on. :)
Man he's cute and you can't beat a trip to Costco with those double seater carts. Don't ever cut his hair...well maybe for Kindergarten.
I'm smitten!
he has such a sweet face. sometimes people equate sweetness with girls. not always so. he is a doll and they are both beautiful
Andrew is Adorable!!! His hair got so light since he was born! Isn't it crazy how people confuse the gender of your kids!! People called Ava a boy and Ethan a girl even when they were in pink or blue! Weird!
Girl??? What are people smokin? He is soooo cute!!! I love your bribery for Alison.
What a cutie! When are you coming to UT again??? Seeing these picts makes me miss you all!
I miss you guys! They are so adorable. Andrew is growing up to be a handsome little guy. The Whip cream is hilarious!!! My kids love to do that too! Hope to talk to you soon. I haven't mailed the cards yet...I will.
toooooo cuuuuute.
i miss sitting in church and watching alison, and cute little andrew loving up on anyone.
I love your kids! Such darling pics! And he does not look like a girl!!! Don't worry ... I get it too with Aaron. :)
gorgeous pictures, all! Now everytime I see little boys, it makes me all the more excited to get to see my own. Oy, the waiting!!
Post a Comment