that if my kids have bad manners it's not my fault.
You guys are too funny!
I love doing that!!!!
Fun (and yum!) Mike would love this post b/c he does goofy stuff like this all the time;)
Umm, I do that all the time! Sam thinks it is disgusting, so I sneak it when he is out of the room. That works, unless he hears it . . .
Mick is the culprit in our house too! ha ha. Gotta love it!
I love how Nick totally cleaned up the table first! Very cute!
She sounds and looks like Randy on A Christmas Story when he's eating the meatloaf.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You guys are too funny!
I love doing that!!!!
Fun (and yum!) Mike would love this post b/c he does goofy stuff like this all the time;)
Umm, I do that all the time! Sam thinks it is disgusting, so I sneak it when he is out of the room. That works, unless he hears it . . .
Mick is the culprit in our house too! ha ha. Gotta love it!
I love how Nick totally cleaned up the table first! Very cute!
She sounds and looks like Randy on A Christmas Story when he's eating the meatloaf.
Post a Comment