Alison takes her role as princess VERY seriously. She has been playing dress up with her friends and we aren't stocked up on dress up clothes here. So even though I've been saving this dress for Halloween this year, we pulled it out the other day.
She stood there in awe of her dress that was, "just like Kate's!!" She literally stood there for several minutes, with her hands clasped at her waist contemplating her new role as princess. I think she was so enamored that she owns such a beautiful dress that she was rendered speechless. I finally got her smiling after a few minutes. It was so funny!
She stood there in awe of her dress that was, "just like Kate's!!" She literally stood there for several minutes, with her hands clasped at her waist contemplating her new role as princess. I think she was so enamored that she owns such a beautiful dress that she was rendered speechless. I finally got her smiling after a few minutes. It was so funny!
4 comments:
Amy, I loved talking to you today! I miss being able to drop in on you whenever I go past the point of the mountain.
What a smart idea to have Alison act like a princess to wear her princess costume! I wish I had figured these things out when my kids were toddlers.
How funny with the princess stuff! Congrats on the crib success. Andrew is adorable. I agree.
What a lovely princess. The only way to be "The Princess" is to wear the dress. She is growing up so fast. The crib is awesome. Your sewing talent is amazing.
Too cute!!! Oh she is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment