Well, here's some fun kid trivia.
Alison had her 2 year check in and weighed in at 25.5 lbs and 2'8" tall. I did a growth predictor and she is supposed to be around 5'3" at age 18. She is a petite little thing.
Now, as a contrast, I went to the doctor again today for another ultrasound and they told me how much he weighs. Are you ready? I wasn't - He's already 6 lbs. 15 oz!!!! and I have 6 weeks to go. Conceivably he could gain 3 more pounds before my due date!! AAAAHHHHHH. Alison weighed in at 7 lbs 4 oz at birth and wasn't even 10 pounds at her 2 month check up.
I think this is a good thing - meaning my placenta is obviously working correctly this time. It also proves that I wasn't crazy thinking I was a lot bigger this time around. Bruiser is the best nickname we've heard yet. I think it's going to fit.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Measurements
Posted by amylouwhosews at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment