
Happy Birthday to Alison! We had a fun little party early so Daddy could be here. But I will say that after 6 pm is not a great time for a party for someone who starts getting ready for bed at 7. But we had fun anyway. The balloons were a big hit! Every present opening was punctuated by "It's Mine!!" She is cracking me up lately , the way she has started talking. I've included a little video clip of her to give you a taste. I haven't had a chance to really edit it though - sorry for some of the weird camera shots!


She totally gets the present thing now. She was timid at first but went at it after the first one!

She got some percussion instruments from grandma - including this triangle. She's a natural!

THE BALLOONS!!
3 comments:
Happy birthday beautiful girl!!
"Mine...mine... mine" I love that Grandma and Ethan are "mine". Too cute! She's really just adorable Amy :) (And my 2 year old STILL can't hold up just two fingers hehehe. He barely mastered the thumbs up sign LOL)
Happy Birthday! Looks like you really know how to celebrate!
Too cute! I feel so lucky we get to enjoy that sweet little face often! What a cutie!
Post a Comment