Friday, December 14, 2007

Old and New Friends

I got to see an old friend of mine yesterday - so good to see you Jenny! And our kiddies became new friends! Aaron is only 2 months old and already weighs 13 pounds - Alison barely weighs in at 25.... Anyway, here's some shots of our visit! She was so good with him.

And yes, I think I am addicted to digital scrapbooking - well , I still have a lot to learn but it's fun!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Those are absolutely precious! I love the one of her kissing him on the cheek. Friends from the start. ;) Glad Aaron made the digital scrapbook ... I'll have to make a copy! See you again soon!

Jenny said...

p.s. Nice camera!! I'm impressed!

joyful704 said...

very cute. i am impressed with your digital scrapbooking. it has to be much faster, right?

Angie & Willy said...

LOL "aside from the eye poking".... Too funny!!

Darling layout :) Fun fun stuff!