Friday, April 11, 2008

2 Month Check Up




Andrew had his 2 month check up on Wednesday and weighed in at 12 ;bs 2 oz and 22 3/4". He's definitely bigger than Alison was at this age - by 2 lbs! He's got this curl sticking up on the top of his head now, but I didn't capture it so well in this photo.I would also like to say that he has slept 8-9 hours every night since Monday! I think we've done it! I feel like a new person.

5 comments:

Bill and Mandy Guidry said...

Huey! Oh boy those are good looking children. I want to eat Andrew right on up. Congrats! We are getting really excited for this new adventure that is on her way. It will be good times.

Julie said...

I just love Andrew's facial expressions. He looks so thoughtful and I like the smile that seems to be hiding just a little in the second picture. He sure has gotten big!

Abi said...

He looks so much like Alison in that second picture!! What a cutie!

allyn said...

he's very photogenic. you're going to give him a complex taking so many pictures of him. i am guilty of the same, though. i guess we will both be paying for it in psychiatrist bills.

Debbie said...

So sweet gotta love em!!!!