If he's anything like Alison - he'll be turning into fish within the next year. She loves the bath, the pool and playing with the hose. We were out gardening (See my other blog) and she was dry and clean when we started. I should have taken an after picture. Dirt and soaking wet clothes. But we had a good time. We were making a soil mixture and so we got to dig and stir and basically play. Now I just have to teach her not to pick the leaves off the plants.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Water Works
If he's anything like Alison - he'll be turning into fish within the next year. She loves the bath, the pool and playing with the hose. We were out gardening (See my other blog) and she was dry and clean when we started. I should have taken an after picture. Dirt and soaking wet clothes. But we had a good time. We were making a soil mixture and so we got to dig and stir and basically play. Now I just have to teach her not to pick the leaves off the plants.
Posted by amylouwhosews at 12:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's getting big, Amy! He looks adorable. :) Let's get together soon!
i like the strategically placed loin cloth for the noodee shot. alison looks very helpful while still being completely adorable.
Post a Comment