Monday, April 14, 2008

Time for some videos!

I've wanted to post this for a while but I hadn't downloaded the videos off of my old camera. We bought a treadmill in January so that there would be a hope of me working out. After it got set up Nick decided Alison needed to try it out. Enjoy! (I might add that yes, it is getting used, by me even! Someone commented on how they were glad to see it hadn't turned into a clothes hook yet - haha.)


This one I took tonight. I told Alison to go pick out some books for me to read to her before bedtime and when I got in there she was reading to her baby doll. Now if you could see the books and hear her better you would really see that she knows these books by heart. It's so crazy how she picks up on stuff like that. I know all kids do this - but when you see it first hand it's hard to not be amazed. And I'm surprised how much she likes to copy what I do with her (see previous post of her "feeding" her baby). She now pretends to cook food for me that I have to "eat" - the reality is that it's usually a bowl full of beads. Not mac n cheese like she says. Too bad, I LOVE mac n cheese!

2 comments:

buttercup said...

I love the treadmill. Her little legs are moving so fast just to stay on!

Jenny said...

Darling videos!!