Thursday, April 17, 2008

random images

XANADU
(We figured out last week that the swing is perfect for that "fussy" time in the early evening. Puts him to sleep almost every time.)

***
Okay - Andrew totally reminds me of Alison. I'm not sure if I just see it more than most people because I'm the mom or what. I know they have different coloring (and he has hair!) - but their faces are so much the same. Here's a shot of AK and AG at about the same age. What do you think?


***
It's a bird, It's a plane! Nope, it's the military helicopters that fly over our house quite often. The president's chopper fleet, Marine One, has it's airbase on Quantico.

She likes to wave at them - I don't have the heart to tell her they can't see her. (although... maybe they can with all their fancy equipment...)


***
Where DID she get those curls?

3 comments:

buttercup said...

There is definitely a similarity. Except for the hair. AK looks sooo adorable in those photos. How cute is she!

Julie said...

I love Alison's pictures. She is a very pretty little girl, those curls are so nice, too bad my girls won't get any...most likely.
:) Julie

Alicia said...

I think Alison and Brynne could be sisters! Brynne has the same curls, except her hair isn't quite as long...I'm jealous!
AK and AG are both so adorable. You're a very lucky momma!