I was just paring down my recent shots of Andrew (that continuous shutter option is a blessing and a curse - I end up with SO many pics!) and I ran across this one. I thinks it's SO cute - he has a sweet little face (of course I'm totally biased). I took this on 3/17 - he looks even older and bigger in those two short weeks.
Saturday, April 05, 2008
His Close-up
Posted by amylouwhosews at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You're allowed to be biased, but you are right, he is so cute. I love those eyes!
Love those big, bright, beautiful eyes! What a cutie.
What camera are you using? just wondering?
I'm using the Nikon D40 and I love it! I've had it almost a year and it really takes the best photos - I still need to read the manual so I can maximize what I can do with it. If you are looking to buy an SLR - this is the perfect entry level camera. It's easy and the photos are GREAT!
where is a picture of his mommy and him?
Cute BABY!
he looks so serene. very sweet. congrats on the all nighter.
Post a Comment