(I just noticed that now I have a blog with a blue design and a baby boy - there's a LOT of blue on this blog. Good thing it's my favorite color!)
Rocky Balboa
"I got your nose!" - ah, the teasing begins!
Alison loves her brother!
He does this a lot.
What is it with baby toes!? They are SO CUTE!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Andrew - week 4
Posted by amylouwhosews at 8:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CUTE BABY! Heather told me he was darling. I LOVE the hair. Cherish that little guy. Soon he'll be running around your house with a match box car in one hand a sword in the other.....and you'll have your hands over your head wondering who is going to get hurt first.
ENJOY
cute!!!!! talk later there is a titanic going on in the bathroom with lily and molly.
Post a Comment