Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sunshine


Have I mentioned lately what a ham Alison is? She has been amusing us a lot lately. She is talking up a storm. She loves to inform us of everything from the color of the crayon she happens to be holding or the fruit snack she is eating to Andrew's state of being - mad, sad, sneezing, sleeping, awake, etc. She is a little sponge and has recently started singing all her bedtime songs with us. She constantly surprises me!

4 comments:

Amy said...

She looks so cute. I miss y'all so much! Talk to you soon.
Love, Amy

Angie & Willy said...

I don't doubt it! She looks full of personality in every picture you post :)

How's the baby? How are YOU!?

Debbie said...

She is such a cutie. I miss ya. Check out my new post for today and add your name... You'll see, just a funny post.

allyn said...

amy, she is too stinkin' cute and i can't wait until we can see more of her. BUT...i really want to see more of mr. andrew. he has to have changed so much since his first 2 weeks. c'mon