Okay, I have to admit, I've been really bad about posting recent pictures of Andrew. (Sorry Allyn!) With the sleepless nights, a two year old and unplanned trip to Utah, it's been hard to make the time to download all the pics and then blog them. But I've managed today. Since the last pictures of him on here are from week two, here are some pictures at 3 weeks.
just chillin'
I have a lot of these. I've gotten a better pose of them together from the other day - coming soon!
Blessing Day - Nick did such a great job!
Sleepyhead - they really are so sweet when they are sleeping!
Okay, so this one isn't of Andrew. But I had to show you the great education Alison is getting since Andrew has come home. Breast is best! (btw, this was not staged, she frequently will do this while I am feeding him.)
9 comments:
Oh my goodness they are soooo cute and love the breast feeding pic. Nicolette would do that too when the twins were babies.
How are you today, have you been blogging out of control? have you started your 13 step program, i am here for you if you need me :)
I LOVE the breastfeeding photo! What a cutie!
THANK YOU SO MUCH they are precious. your hair is totally darker. it took me a second, but i did notice. he is way cute with his volumptuous(sp) lip and all that dark hair. alison is going to be a very nurturing mommy someday. i really do appreciate that. i know how busy and tired you have been.
debbie needs serious help. hehehe
Michael Anne feeds her baby mother's milk as well. Isn't it amazing how keen they are. Just the other day some friends came over for a short visit and when Addison squirmed a little Michael announced to everyone that it must be time for baby to suck on mommy's boobies! They are precious.
Ahhhh.... so I see you are using the "cross-cradle" hold. tee hee. I am a football/cross cradle woman myself. Too cute!
Hope you are loving every minute of it, as the day after tomorrow, Andrew will be 2 and you will be wishing he would just lie on the floor on a blanket in the same place for an hour or so!
Live it up! I mean, you can sleep when they are teenagers, right?! :)
i love it, calvin likes to breastfeed as well!
I have one of Addie nursing a baby too. I love your family shot. So real huh? Family of four.
cute pics--thanks for the update! sorry i've been so out of touch lately and that i didn't get to see you when you were in town. i was out on business. hope all is going well--you look great! :)
adorable! hillarious! love it.
Post a Comment