Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Andrew - week 5


This is what he wore on his blessing day - I didn't take a picture of him that day, but I took this a week later. That sweater is tight on him now and the pants are a lot shorter. AND, he smiles on occasion now!

I just love this little sweater outfit (Thanks Megan Y.!)

My mom will probably make me take these down - but I think they are SOOOO cute. During our quick trip to Utah, Andrew loved hanging out with Grandma in her new bed.

This is how all their snuggle sessions ended. He would just snuggle into her and fall asleep. My mom is the sleep genie when it comes to my kids. She's rightfully earned the title of "human Boppy"!

6 comments:

buttercup said...

Aww! Those photos of your mom and Andrew are priceless. What a sweet little boy and grandma!

Angie & Willy said...

Gosh I'm just catching up and loving all your photos. Your family photo on blessing day is beautiful. The shot of Andrew's toes is PERFECT. And the one of Alison breastfeeding her doll is classic. I love it!!

Jenny said...

Absolutely love the yellow & white striped outfit. Could Andrew be any cuter??? I mean really! :)

Anonymous said...

He seriously is the prettiest baby. I love his hair and those pictures of him and your mom are precious.
Leave them up!

I also have elements. I am not that crazy about it. I am waiting to splurge on photoshop itself. The more time you work with elements though the easier it gets. Just don't be scared of it. I took a class and learned almost nothing but have totally learned a ton by just messing around with it.

Amy said...

What fun photos! I am glad you put them up. I miss you and the kiddos! I also love the one of Andrew and grandma what is anything better than loving on Grandmas. Love, Amy

Julie said...

I also think the Grandma and baby pictures are adorable, you can't take them down!

Love your new layout! How did you do it?