Friday, March 28, 2008

To Catch a Smile - Week 6

He started smiling for real at 6 weeks and I still haven't gotten a great picture yet, but here's some attempts! Thank goodness for the continuous shutter option!

4 comments:

allyn said...

that's quite a bit of tongue action. he's going to be an early talker. ok, don't quote me on this, but lilja could do crazy stuff with her tongue as a tiny baby and by 18 months she could contribute to a logical conversation. i hope all is well with mr. andrew.

Julie said...

Too cute for words!! Love these pictures, they show a cute little personality :)

buttercup said...

He is such a cutie. You can see a lot of Nick in him in these photos.

Anonymous said...

What a doll! He is so beautiful, Amy! I wish I could see him in person and hold that little guy! Hope he is feeling better! Sorry to hear he's been in the hospital! At least my kids were older when we all caught the flu. It's horrible! Best wishes to you all!